zondag 3 oktober 2010

Assignment 2: email

To: lisaroberts@hotmail.com
From: marije_48@hotmail.com
Subject: A dress code
Cc: robertgrant@hotmail.com

Dear staff members,

Last month there have been some complaints from clients about how we are dressed. It is said that our employees are dressed too casual. I think we should take our clients serious, so we have to do something about this problem. A dress code for all of the employees sounds like a solution. Then we all look the same, it looks neatly and our clients will be satisfied with our look. Whey will be pleased. I want to ask you to send in some ideas about a nice dress code. I want it to be neatly, like shirts with collars and sleeves, tailored shorts and long trousers. Something that everybody can wear. I would like to decide about the dress code in two weeks from now. I’m looking forward to all of the nice ideas I hope to receive. Let’s make our clients be satisfied again!

Kind regards,

Marije Rademaker

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten