maandag 27 september 2010

Assignment 11: reply to a request

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you for your letter. I'm sorry but I'm not able to send you a brochure and a pricelist. I can't send it to you because I haven't got the new brochures and pricelists yet.
I was wondering if you can tell me the other four languages. Then I can give you the prices of them.
I also checked your website. It looks alright, but also a bit outdated. The website needs som new texts and and it has to be renewed. We also offer a few website services. The services we offer are:
- Renewing your website (600 euro)
- Keeping your website up to date (200 euro)
- Give your website a complete facelift (1100 euro)
I hope you will take one of our website services.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Marije Rademaker
marije_48@hotmail.com
0318-414397 / 06-52527842


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten