zondag 3 oktober 2010

Assignment 7: letter of enquiry

Marije Rademaker
Jonker Sloetlaan 116
6721 VS Bennekom
Tel: 06-52527842
Email: marije_48@hotmail.com

21 September, 2010

City College Manchester
5 Crescent Road
Crumpsall
Manchester M85UF

Dear Sir or Madam,

With reference to your your advertisement on your website about an English as a foreign language, I am sending you an email.
I am Marije Rademaker from the Netherlands. I'm a corporate communications student at the Faculty of Communication and Journalism of the Professional University of Utrecht. I think my level of english isn't that good, so I want to improve my english. Your course is maybe a good course for that. I would like to ask you something about this course.
I want to know if this course is in summer? How long does this course takes, two weeks? What is the level of this course? I also want to know when the exam is. I'm very interested in this course, and it would be grateful if you could answer my questions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Marije Rademaker

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten