maandag 4 oktober 2010

Lowlands!

Last summer I've been to Lowlands. That is a festival in Holland.
It was so much fun! The weather was so good, we had so much sunshine and it was hot!
We saw many good bands, I love all the music that was played there.
We were sleeping in tents, our tent was orange. On this photo you see my boyfriend in front of our tent.



We enjoyed the weather and the music. The music was played in tents like this:



There were so many bands I wanted to see. One of them was 'Mumford and Sons'. They were amazing, their concert was so beautiful. I wanted them to play for hours, but they just played 1 hour.



I also wanted to see Laura Marling. She is a singer-songwriter from England. I'm listening to her music for more than 3 years and I really wanted to hear her live. It was great, she played the most beautiful songs. Some other bands I've seen were Selah Sue, Noisia, Local Natives, Bloody Beetroots, Daily bread, Moss, The National, Two door cinema club, Blaudzun and more.
We spent our days just chilling in the grass, enjoyed very good music and had great food.
I love festivals, especially when the weather is so good! I've had a good time there, I wanted to go back now! We had so much fun!



On this photo we were just sitting in front of our tents, thinking about what we were going to do this night. We were all happy and laughing. On monday, the day of going back home, we woke up and it was raining. We had to pack our bags, and take our wet tent. It was very busy at the trainstation, but inside the train it was warm and dry. Time for a hot shower and some sleep!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten