dinsdag 7 september 2010

9th of September

Today I started this new blog. The reason for making this blog is to improve my english.
Let me first introduce myself.

My name is Marije Rademaker and I'm 18 years old. I live in Bennekom, but I study in Utrecht.
One of my big loves is my camera,
a Canon 1000D. I think I'm going to write a lot about photography on this blog. Another big passion for me is music, so probably this blog will also be about that. I just want to write about things I like, and things I'm thinking about.
Here are some photographs I made.

This is in a famous bookstore in Paris, Shakespeare and company. This photo is analog.

This one is also in Paris and analog.

This photo is made in Antwerpen.

This is my lovely boyfriend Nikos.

On this photo you see my best friend, my brother, my boyfriend and me.
It was at my graduation last summer. This one is not made by me, but by my history teacher.

I hope my blog is nice to read for you, and i hope you will like my stories.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten