maandag 20 september 2010

Antwerp

Last summer I went to Antwerp with my boyfriend Nikos. We stayed there for three and a half day. We wanted to go away from home for a few days and we decided to go to Antwerp.
We went there by train. We arrived at the central sta
tion, which was very impressive. It's so old and really beautiful.
It looks like this.




We stayed in a hotel in the main street 'Le Meir'. We had a nice room there.
At the first day we just walked around and had a drink at a nice terrace. The weather was very nice with a lot of sunshine.
We did also see the 'Onze-liev
e-vrouwecathedral'.



The second day we went to the photomusuem (FoMu). The museum was very cool and it costs only one euro for students.
Because of the nice weather, we sat on a lot of terraces.
We were in love with the 'mocca more', they had lovely coffee and nice bagels.



We also did some shopping. I bought a nice blazer at the Episode, and my boyfriend also bought lots of things. The stores are in very lovely old buildings. I love the architecture in Antwerp, there are so many beautiful places there.
We had dinner every evening. We had a lot of good food, there were so many nice restaurants.
At our last day we went to the 'Antwerpen Zoo'. It was a lot of fun. There were lots of different animals. We saw lots of penguins, elephants, monkeys and birds. We did also see a chicken coming out of her egg, it looked so cute. She was in a special hot glass house.



I was in love with the okapi's. They are very beautiful.



I really like Antwerp and I definitely want to go back there. It's a very beautiful city and I really like to go shopping there. I also like all the vintage stores in there, I really like second hand clothing, shoes, bags and more. I love Antwerp!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten