zaterdag 5 maart 2011

Where I am in five years

In five years time my life can be very different. Now I'm studying corporate communication. My life can go two ways in five years I think. This is one way. My course is very interesting and it goes very well. It's not very challenging but I want to finish this course. I hope to be graduated in four years. In those years I want to have a nice internship, my own room in Utrecht, still have nice friends, learn a lot and we very happy. After graduation I'm going to do admission for art school in Rotterdam. But not for a fulltime course, but for a parttime course. Studying is very expensive so I want to work and study at the same time then. I want to study advertising and graphic design. Those courses are together in a parttime course for four years.

The other way my life can go is different. The course I'm doing now is great and very interesting, but I want to do more creative things and I want to design more than I'm doing now. So this year I'm going to do admission for art school in Rotterdam. That will be for the course advertising. In March I'm going to the school and talk about my choices en wishes. I will be studying there in Rotterdam when I'm admitted there. The course is four years, so I hope I will be graduated in five years then. There is also a chance that I'm not going to be admitted for art school. Then I'm going to finish the course corporate communication and study art school after that as I told before. It is still not clear what I'm going to study next year. I will see. My life can be like a designer, but maybe I'm going to change my mind in a few years and then I'll become a writer or a photographer. I'm not very sure of what my life will be like in five years.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten